National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 31000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.06.2021 to 20.06.2021
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here