The National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Nursing Officer
- Clinical Psychologist/ Psychiatric Social Worker
- IT Coordinator
- Project Coordinator / Project Manager
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- Senior Resident Psychiatry
- The candidates must have passed a B.E/B. Tech, B.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, MD/DNB Psychiatry, M.Phil or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 – 40 Years
- Rs. 34,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.06.2022 To 06.07.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here