The National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc, M.Tech, or M.Phil degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 16,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Committee Room, Adjacent to the Academic & Evaluation Section, NRC building, 4th floor, Opposite the Library, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru-560029.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date & Time: 13.04.2022 at 11.00 AM
- Official Notification Link: Click Here