The National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Officer
- The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 90,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Skill Test/Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.04.2022 to 30.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here