The National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Post Name: Research Fellow
Official Website: www.nimhans.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 16.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s in Nursing, Anesthesia Technology, Biotechnology, Life Science, or Psychology with 1 year of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Writing and Speaking English, Kannada, and Hindi language.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.05.2023 To 16.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here