National Institute of Malaria Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Assam, South Tripura|
|Post Name||Project Technician|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant
- Project Technician-I
- The candidates must have a 10th, 12th, ITI, Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Research Assistant – Rs.31,000/-
- Project Technician-I – Rs.16,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2021 to 19.10.2021