National Institute of Malaria Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Data Entry Operator, Project Officer & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Officer|
|Walk-in-Interview||05.03.2021 to 10.03.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Officer
- Research Assistant
- Senior Project Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Project Assistant
- Project Technician
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.15,800 – Rs. 32,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector- 8, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 05.03.2021 to 10.03.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here