National Institute of Malaria Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
Details of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.15330 – Rs.29565/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research Field Unit First Floor, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Devanahalli Taluk, Bangalore.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 15.07.2021