National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of SRF, Lab Attendant, Project Consultant Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad
Post Name: Senior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Project Consultant
Official Website: www.nin.res.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 16.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Consultant (Lab Manager Non – Medical) – 01
- Project Senior Research Fellow – 05
- Project Lab Attendant – 02
(i) Project Consultant (Lab Manager Non – Medical):
- Candidates must have passed the B.E./B.Tech. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Project Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidates must have passed the Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Project Lab Attendant:
- Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 – 70 years
- Rs.15,800 to Rs.70,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nin.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR – NIN,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Walk In Interview of Date and Time: 16.11.2023 at 09.30 to 11.30 A.M.
- Notification Form: Click Here