CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Secretariat Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography|
|Type of Employment||Central Government jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Stores & Purchase)
- The candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs.19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nio.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.08.2021 to 13.09.2021