CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate-I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography|
|Type of Employment||Central Government jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate-I|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Scientist-I – 2
- Project Associate-I – 5
- Project Assistant – 2
- Project Associate-II – 2
(1) Project Scientist-I
- The candidates must have passed the Ph.D. Earth Sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(2) Project Associate-I
- The candidates must have passed the BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(3) Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(4) Project Associate-II
- The candidates must have passed the B.E., Electronics, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Project Scientist-I – Rs. 56,000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
- Project Associate-II – Rs. 28,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
Steps To Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nio.org
- Interested candidates must email your updated CV in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.12.2021 to 02.01.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here