CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed M.E / M.Tech, Ph.D., or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.67700/- to Rs.208700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nio.org
- candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.03.2022 to 30.04.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|