ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
The candidates must have passed B.Sc, M.Sc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- written test
Steps To Apply For Offline/E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nioh.org
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICMR- Regional Occupational Health Centre (Southern), NIOH, ICMR complex, Poojanahlli Road, Kannamanagala Post, Devanahalli Tk, Bangalore–562110
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.10.2021 to 25.10.2021