The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous institution under the Dept. of School Education and Literacy, MHRD, Government of India. The institute is committed to quality education through open and distance learning mode up to pre-degree level. NIOS invites online application from eligible candidates for the following posts. More details are given below.
|Organization||The National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Executive |
Details of Vacancies:
- Director (Evaluation) – 01
- Deputy Director (Academic) – 02
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – 01
- Academic Officer (one post each in a discipline as Following) – 11
- Assistant Audit Officer – 01
- EDP Supervisor* – 37
- Junior Assistant* – 37
- The candidates must have passed Graduate Degree, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Deputy Director (Academic) – 52 years
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – 56 years
- Academic Officer – 56 years
- Assistant Audit Officer – 56 years
- EDP Supervisor* – 37 years
- Junior Assistant* – 27 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Group ‘A’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 750
- Group ‘B’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 500
- Group ‘C’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 500
- Group ‘A’ (SC& ST) – Rs. 250
- Group ‘B’ (SC& ST) – Rs. 250
- Group ‘C'(SC& ST) – Rs. 150
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nios.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 17.05.2019