The National Institute of Open Schooling has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Group A. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||The National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Group A|
Details of Vacancies:
- Group A
- Group B
- Group C
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E, Degree, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nios.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.09.2021 to 10.10.2021
- Official Links: