National Institute of Plant Genome Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technician & Scientist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Plant Genome Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technician & Scientist|
Details of Vacancies:
- Scientist – II
- Scientist – III
- Scientist – IV
- Scientist – V
- Scientist – VI
- Senior Technical Officer
- Technical Officer
- Technician – I
- Technician – II
- Section Officer
- The candidates must have passed a 10th, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, Graduate, M.Sc, Ph.D. in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
- Rs. 21,700/- To Rs. 2,16,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Practical Test / Interview
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nipgr.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.01.2022 to 31.01.2022