National Institute of Plant Health Management has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Consultant, JRF, SRF. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Plant Health Management|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow|
|Walk-In Date||27.01.2022 & 28.01.2022|
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Consultant – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 04
- The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in Entomology/Plant Pathology/Agriculture/Botany/Zoology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii)Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science specialization or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii)Senior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Master’s degree in relevant subject or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 16,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niphm.gov.in
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Time & Date: 27.01.2022 & 28.01.2022 at 09:00am
- Notification Link: Click Here