National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Training Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Training Associate|
Details of Vacancies:
- Training Associate
- The candidates must have passed the Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nirdpr.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.08.2021 to 10.09.2021