ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Technical Support. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Project Technical Support
Official Website: www.nirt.res.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 01.12.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Technical Support I (Computer Operator) – 01
- Project Technical Support III – 01
(i) Project Technical Support I (Computer Operator):
- Candidates must have passed 10th standard with Diploma in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Application with two years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
(ii) Project Technical Support III:
- Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology with 3 years of experience or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 – 35 years
- Rs.18,000 – Rs.28,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nirt.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
Ward No.62 (Upstairs),
Government Rajaji Hospital,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview: 01.12.2023 at 9 AM to 10 AM