ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Data Entry Operator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Walk-in Date||28.06.2021 to 01.07.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Technical Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Administrative Assiatant
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, Degree, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.18,000 – Rs. 60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- written test
Steps To Apply For Walk in Mode:
- Log on to the official Website www.nirt.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 28.06.2021 to 01.07.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here