ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Technical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk|
|Walk-in Date||19.07.2021 to 20.07.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk
- Technical Officer
- Consultant HR
- Scientist C
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs.16,000 – 75,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official Website www.nirt.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 19.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here