ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Junior Nurse. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Junior Nurse|
|Walk-In Date & Time||06.05.2022 & 09.00 AM To 10.00 AM|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Project Junior Nurse
- Project Senior Research Fellow
- Project Data Entry Operator Grade A
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 9,450/- To Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nirt.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 06.05.2022 & 09.00 AM To 10.00 AM
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|