ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Project Technical Assistant (Lab)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Technical Assistant (Lab) – 01
- Project Assistant (Statistical) – 01
- Project Data Entry Operator – 01
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Graduate in Science /Statistics/ Biostatistics/Applied Statistics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 31,000/-
- Statistical Assistant: Rs. 31,000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nirt.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Date and Time: 01.03.2022 at 09:00am