ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Technical Support II. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Project Technical Support II
Official Website: www.joinicmr.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 03.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Technical Support II
- Candidates must have passed 12th in Science and Diploma (MLT/DMLT) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Five years experience in relevant subject/field.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- For all Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinicmr.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 03.11.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here