The National Institute of Siddha (NIS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Institute of Siddha (NIS)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 15
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.nischennai.org
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 25.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Associate – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 14
(i) Research Associate
- Candidates must have passed a Degree/Post-Graduation/Ph.D. in Siddha with 3 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Siddha or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 31,000 – Rs. 47,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nischennai.org
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- National Institute of Siddha,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 25.05.2023 at 11.00 a.m.
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application form: Click Here