National Institute of Speech and Hearing has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant, Audiologist. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Speech and Hearing|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Consultant, Audiologist|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nish.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695017.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2019 to 16.12.2019