National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||central Govt Jobs|
|Walk-in Dates||22.12.2021 & 23.12.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- Jr. Care Taker
- Stores and Purchase Assistant
- Attendants Supervisor
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Attendant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official notification
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitc.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- Hostel Main Office, Calicut – Kerala
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates & time: 22.12.2021 & 23.12.2021 & 09.:30 AM
- Notification Link: Click Here