National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Ad-hoc Junior Care Taker
- Ad-hoc Junior Office Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 14,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitc.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 20.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|