National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Faculty. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 137
Job Location: Calicut – Kerala
Post Name: Faculty
Official Website: www.nitc.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
(i) Assistant Professor:
- Candidates must have passed the M. Arch./M. Plan, Ph.D. with a consistently good academic record or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Professor, Associate Professor:
- Candidates must have passed the Ph.D. with a consistently good academic record or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 6,000 – 10,000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 9,500/-
- Professor: Rs. 10,500/
Mode of Selection:
- Screening Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitc.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.04.2023 to 15.05.2023