National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech./B.E.+ Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 60 years
- Refer To Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Technical Presentation
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitdelhi.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.04.2022 to 29.04.2022