National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professors. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professors|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master degree, Ph. D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 60 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitj.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.08.2021 to 17.09.2021