National Institute of Technology (NIT Uttarakhand) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Teaching Associate. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Teaching Associates|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- The candidates must have passed the Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
Salary Package: Rs.29,000 – Rs.39,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nituk.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- NIT Uttarakhand, Board Room of Director’s Office, Acharya Bhawan, NITUK–Satellite Campus, Jaipur.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 18.12.2019 @ 10.00 AM