National Institute of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer
- Senior Technician
- SAS Assistant
- SAS Officer
- Junior Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs 5,200 – Rs.67,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Sc/St Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitandhra.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.06.2021 to 19.07.2021