The National Institute of Technology, Puducherry (NIT Puducherry) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Puducherry
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.nitpy.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline/Email
Last Date: 30.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Candidates must have passed an M.Sc./M.A. in Mathematics/ M.Sc./ M.A. final year students with GATE/ CSIR-UGC JRF/NET. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Basic knowledge of Differential Equations and MATLAB.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official website
- Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
Log on to the official website www.nitpy.ac.in
Candidates can apply Offline
Download the application form from the given link below
Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
Also, Candidates can apply through Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. V. Govindaraj (Principal Investigator),
Department of Mathematics,
National Institute of Technology Puducherry,
Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal – 609 609.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.05.2023 to 30.06.2023.
- Last Date for sending Softcopy Via E-Mail: 23.06.2023