The National Institute of Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee Engineer, Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer, Technician|
Details of Vacancy:
- Trainee Engineer – 02 Posts
- Trainee Technician-I – 02 Posts
- Trainee Technician- II – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed ITI/ Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, BCA/B.Sc, ME/ M. Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 23,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitrr.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Central Computer Center Building, ground floor.”
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview Date: 09.05.2022
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Qualification Requirements Notification: Click Here
- Information Terms & Conditions Notification: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|