The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.nitt.edu
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 07.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates must have passed B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical /Production/ Industrial Engineering. M.E/ M.Tech in Industrial /Production and Industrial/Industrial Engineering and Management or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Offical Notification
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitt.edu
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Dr.S.Prasanna Venkatesan,
Department of Production Engineering,
National Institute of Technology,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.05.2023 to 07.06.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here