The National Institute of Technology (NIT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree (M.Tech or M.Sc or M.S) Metallurgical Engineering and/or Materials Science, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitt.edu
- Candidates can apply offline
- Application has to be submitted only on prescribed proforma
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Dr. -Ing Prince Gideon Kubendran Amos, Assistant Professor, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.01.2022 To15.02.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here