The National Institute of Technology (NIT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Project Assistant, Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Trichy – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Associate|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 12,000/- To Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitt.edu
- Candidates can apply offline
- Application has to be submitted only on prescribed proforma
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “To Dr. K.Muthukkumaran, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.12.2021 To 03.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here