National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Senior Adviser/ Adviser. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institution for Transforming India (NITI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Advisor/ Adviser|
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Advisor/ Adviser
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, Any Masters Degree, PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 58 years
- Rs.144200 – 224100/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niti.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.02.2021 to 03.06.2021
- Date Extended: 03.06.2021