National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Associate & Senior Associate. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institution for Transforming India (NITI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Associate & Senior Associate|
Details of Vacancies:
- Associate – 05 Posts
- Senior Associate – 04 Posts
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, Any Masters Degree, PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 26 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Senior Associate : Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 1,25,000/-
- Associate : Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niti.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.06.2021 to 17.08.2021