The National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician, Driver & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technician, Driver & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
- System Analyst
- Health Education Officer
- House Keeper
- X-Ray Technician
- Library Information Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Electric Mechanic
- Multi Tasking Staff
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, M.Tech, M.D/M.S, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitrd.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110030.″
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.01.2021 to 28.02.2021