National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Post of Nursing Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Nursing Officer
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Certificate Verification
- Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs.3000/-
- SC/ ST/EWS Candidates – Rs.2400/-
- PWD Candidates – Nil
Steps To Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitrd.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.08.2022 To 21.08.2022