National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Post of Pharmacist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed a B.Pharm or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitrd.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases,
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
Near Qutub Minar,
New Delhi – 110030.”
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 29.04.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|