National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Visualizer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant
- Electronics Engineer
- Senior Visualizer Grade
- Visualizer/ Graphic Artist
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 29,200/- To Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitttrc.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.02.2022 to 31.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|