National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant, Project Associate – I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Associate – I|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant (Field Assistant)
- Project Assistant (office Assistant)
- Project Associate – I
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 21,600/- To Rs. 35,960/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
- Technical Test
- Offline Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitttrchd.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.03.202 to 06.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|