National Institute of Virology (NIV) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Virology (NIV)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Post Name||ITI Trade Apprentice|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Electrician – 08 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Refrigerator & Air Condition) – 02 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) – 13 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 02 Posts
- Information & Communication Technology System Management (ICTSM) – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 8,665/- to Rs. 9,770/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niv.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.05.2022 to 20.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|