National Institute of Wind Energy has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant & Project Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Wind Energy|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant & Project Engineer|
- The candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.25000 – Rs.50000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niwe.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.06.2021 to 03.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here