National Institute of Wind Energy has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Program Coordinator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Wind Energy|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Program Coordinator|
Details OF Vacancies:
- Program Coordinator
- Web Designer
- Project Assistant
- Senior Research Fellow
- Purchase Executive
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 32 Years
- Maximum Age: 62 Years
- Rs. 30,000 To Rs. 45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niwe.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.04.2022 To 29.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|