National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases (NJILOMD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Technician – III, Project Assistant. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Himachal Pradesh/Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Project Technician|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Technician – III
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed a 12th, Diploma,Master’s Degree, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Project Technician: Rs.18,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.main.icmr.nic.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.09.2021 to 20.10.2021
- Notification& Apply Link: Click Here