Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Lab Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 103
Job Location: Neyveli, Cuddalore – Tamilnadu
Post Name: Lab Technician
Official Website: www.nlcindia.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 01.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Male Nursing Assistant – 36
- Female Nursing Assistant – 22
- Maternity Assistant – 5
- Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant – 4
- Radiographer – 3
- Lab Technician – 4
- Dialysis Technician – 2
- Emergency Care Technician – 5
- Physiotherapist – 2
- Nurses – 20
(i) Male, Female Nursing Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed a 10th or 12th with science, Paramedical Certificate Course in Nursing Assistant, Multipurpose Hospital Worker with 1 year. or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Maternity Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed a 12th and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Training of 2 years. DGNM – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Nursing Therapy (DNT), Pancha Karma Therapy, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor of Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology, B.Sc in Radiology & Imaging Science Technology, Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology, Medical Technology (Radio Diagnosis & Imaging), Radiography, Medical Technology in Radiography or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(v) Lab Technician:
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc MLT or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(vi) Dialysis Technician:
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc Degree in Dialysis Technology/Renal Dialysis Technology/Dialysis Therapy/B.Voc (Renal Dialysis Technology) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(vii) Emergency Care Technician:
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc degree in Emergency Care Technology/Emergency Medicine Technology/Accident & Emergency Care Technology/Critical Care Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and DGNM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Rs.25,000 – Rs.36,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- UR/ EWS/ OBC(NCL) Candidates: Rs.486/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs.236 /-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nlcindia.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.05.2023 to 01.06.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here